Whether you need 15 bales or 150, or even just 1 big bale, we deliver the hay, feed, and supplies you need to the Teller County area, as well as surrounding areas on a per case basis.
If you have a delivery account, simply give us a call to get on the schedule; and if we've never delivered to you before,
here's how to get set up:
1. Come on into the store. Monday-Wednesday is best so you can talk
directly with Lara and/or Nathan, but we can take your information any day,
and we'll get back to you with a delivery quote ASAP.
2. We'll look at a map, discuss your needs and property details, and set up
your delivery account.
3. If you need a delivery imminently, we'll put you on the board. If not,
and you're just trying to be extra prepared, great! You'll be all set up when
you do need that first delivery.
- Delivery days are Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.
- Deliveries are weather and ground/road condition permitting.
- In some cases, it may be necessary for you to be home for the delivery. This depends on your property, animals,
and personal preference.
- Delivery fees vary by location, accessibility, and product being delivered. Stacking fees may apply. This will all be discussed and agreed upon before delivery is made.
- We cannot offer same day deliveries. Please give us advance notice of at least 1 week, but keep in mind that that we make deliveries on a first come, first serve basis and wait times may be shorter or longer depending on demand.